Ticket to Mermaids Day Out
Come and join us for our first 'Mermaids Day Out' on March 29th 2019. This special day is hosted by Mermaid Collective in collaboration with Positive Change for Marine Life, Byron Bay Dive Centre, Mahina Mermaid and the Byron Bay General Store.
At Mermaid Collective we make more than unique ocean inspired jewellery, we connect people with the sea, create community amongst ocean lovers and support marine conservation initiatives.
To participate in 'Mermaids Day Out' it is $125.00 per person (valued at $195.00) Please note this is a not for profit event and the event fee is to cover expenses on the day.
- Beachside Kundalini Yoga Class with Victoria (Founder of Mermaid Collective)
- Snorkel/free-dive trip to Julian Rocks (3hrs return) with Byron Bay Dive Centre and get the opportunity to swim with Turtles, Leopard Sharks, Wobbegongs, Manta Rays (plus much more). We will also have a marine biologist on board so we can learn all the gems about the marine life of this beautiful area.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and drink at the Byron Bay General Store.
-Sample Mahina Mermaids 'Merfin' during your snorkel experience with a 'Mer-intro' at the Byron Bay Dive Centre Pool before.
- Be involved in a Marine Conservation Beach Survey which will attain data to protect and preserve Byron Bay marine life with Positive Change for Marine Life.
- Receive a Mermaid Collective wave ring (valued at $69.00)
This 'Mermaids Day Out', there are only limited spots so get in quick and use the link to www.themermaidcollective.com to buy your ticket.
Here is the itinerary for Friday the 29th of March.
7.00am- Kundalini Yoga at Main Beach with Victoria from Mermaid Collective (BYO Yoga Matt).
8.00am- Meet at Byron Main Beach for Briefing and Beach Clean (located at Apex Park to the left of the Surf Life Saving Club)
9.00am- Conclude Beach Clean, go to Byron Fresh for a Coffee or Chai and debrief.
9.30am- Arrive at Byron Bay Dive Centre for intro and demo for snorkelling and Mer-fin.
10.00am- Leave for snorkelling and free dive trip to Julian Rocks where we will frolic with the local marine life.
1.00pm Return to Byron Bay Dive Centre, freshen up and depart for lunch.
1.30pm- Lunch and mingling at the Byron Bay General Store
2.30pm- Conclude event